Search results

  1. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog FIRST WII PORTABLE TIME

    Make sure you're not asking a question that's just been answered. We're here to help, but Stitches just answered that question, complete with guideline percentage error. :)
  2. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog FIRST WII PORTABLE TIME

    The Wii will still work as long as no internal layers are bridged. You'll need to remember which trace is damaged (if it even is damaged) when you pull audio from either the preamp or the AVE. The trimming guide has all the diagrams you need for that.
  3. YveltalGriffin

    Question Help with Wii Portable

    If you're going for the NAND bend, I highly recommend using the Wii Compendium to make a color-coded pinout, rather than trying to use a multimeter to find all the points. You'll have to check continuity anyway after the relocation, but having a paper diagram to refer to during the process was...
  4. YveltalGriffin

    Building Batteries with 1 Port Play and Charge

    I agree completely. Miceeno, I must say I absolutely love the stuff you've written on batteries recently. It's thorough, well-written, and the best part is that people can read just as much as they want into it. There's a ton of great info here for noobs and pros alike.
  5. YveltalGriffin

    iBook G3 Clamshell Upgrade

    I've read that some trackpads use PS/2, but laptop keyboards are just a physical key "matrix"--a bunch of rows and columns of switches. The computer can tell which button is being pressed based on which row and column are connected. I don't believe there's an industry standard for them, so you'd...
  6. YveltalGriffin

    Question Help with Wii Portable

    All 5 can be removed. They're just video filter caps. Edit: Make sure that if you remove them, you tap video from a place before the cap. Obviously beyond the removed cap you will no longer get a signal.
  7. YveltalGriffin

    [WTB] Dreamcast Microphone

    Wow, thanks a million!
  8. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Madmorda's First Wii Portable (Wii S Lite)

    The metallic paint looks amazing. Really cool aesthetics!
  9. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog MasterNate's First Wii Portable

    The signals you get from the AV Port are all analog. Composite, component, and L&R audio are all analog.
  10. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Roberb's first wii portable

    Straight from China, and therefore probably very cheaply made. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for when buying cheap tools. This Weller is the one the community recommends. If 40 bucks is out of your price range, PM me; I have one I'll sell to you for less.
  11. YveltalGriffin

    Post your workstation!

    you're both wrong tinfoil hat is the only way to go  
  12. YveltalGriffin

    Soldering station

    @Kris It's pretty nice! I was so sick of my $5 pencil iron melting my table and setting stuff on fire that a big upgrade was a necessity. I'm sure we all can relate to that! :XD:
Back
Top