Sono
.
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2026
- Messages
- 4
- Likes
- 8
Hello everyone,
I've been busy the past few months building myself a GameCube Mini that actually looks like an exact GameCube. It's been a learning curve, that's for sure.
First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone on the BitBuilt forums and all the people who contributed to the resources available there.
My GameCube Mini is 11.5 cm long, 11 cm wide and 8 cm tall — roughly 75% of the original size.
I opted to keep the stock multi-out adapter and the original power brick, as well as the original controller ports.
I used a 4-layer board for this build, but I'm planning to make another one with a 6-layer board.
I also compiled my own custom boot animation with the help of @supertazon — thanks for that!
For power I'm using the RVL-PSU board that's posted somewhere here on the forums.
For the new build I'm creating, I'll keep a proper worklog so I can post more in-depth pictures and details.
The last picture show the internals and layout
Please feel free to coment and ask questions about my build.
As promised,
Here is the worklog of the new version my kids wanted a pink one dont judge me on the color ive got daughters.
This time it is a 6 Layer RVl-CPU-01 Ive adjusted the back of the case so i can use the wii sensorbar as well.
Current state
Trimming and sanding is done.
U10 is relocated
Controller and USB ports in front panel
Repaired broken RVL-PSU 5 V rail was defect so i grabbed from another board and replaced the 5v rail partd manually.
Printed most of the parts for the shell
Did the modding part RVloader etc.
I hope the pictures give a basic idea on how this build is coming together.
To be Continued !!





I've been busy the past few months building myself a GameCube Mini that actually looks like an exact GameCube. It's been a learning curve, that's for sure.
First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone on the BitBuilt forums and all the people who contributed to the resources available there.
My GameCube Mini is 11.5 cm long, 11 cm wide and 8 cm tall — roughly 75% of the original size.
I opted to keep the stock multi-out adapter and the original power brick, as well as the original controller ports.
I used a 4-layer board for this build, but I'm planning to make another one with a 6-layer board.
I also compiled my own custom boot animation with the help of @supertazon — thanks for that!
For power I'm using the RVL-PSU board that's posted somewhere here on the forums.
For the new build I'm creating, I'll keep a proper worklog so I can post more in-depth pictures and details.
The last picture show the internals and layout
Please feel free to coment and ask questions about my build.
As promised,
Here is the worklog of the new version my kids wanted a pink one dont judge me on the color ive got daughters.
This time it is a 6 Layer RVl-CPU-01 Ive adjusted the back of the case so i can use the wii sensorbar as well.
Current state
Trimming and sanding is done.
U10 is relocated
Controller and USB ports in front panel
Repaired broken RVL-PSU 5 V rail was defect so i grabbed from another board and replaced the 5v rail partd manually.
Printed most of the parts for the shell
Did the modding part RVloader etc.
I hope the pictures give a basic idea on how this build is coming together.
To be Continued !!





Last edited: