cy's latest activity

  • cy
    cy reacted to Alvaro's post in the thread Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2 Revived with Like Like.
    Update again! I decided to contact Gman to just ask him directly and it turns out I was doing everything right lol... All I had to do...
  • cy
    cy reacted to CrashBash's post in the thread RVLoader v2.1 with Like Like.
    @rafael01-cmd Read the rules, use English - the majority of us don't know what you're saying or asking. Also, don't double post.
  • cy
    cy reacted to Bunnizer's post in the thread Question Ashida Not turning on with Like Like.
    Thank you for the extremely detailed response! I never got a screen control pcb so i don’t know if that might be something you have to...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Question Ashida Not turning on.
    The ground via for the blue can go to any ground point realistically. Ground is abundant on these boards, and you can find it by using...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Question Ashida Not turning on.
    I see some solder debris here you'll want to get rid of: You never know what sort of short this kind of solder/wire debris can cause...
    • 1786828432617.webp
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2 Revived.
    At this point, it honestly sounds like this is either an oversight, or there's something in the documentation that you're missing...
  • cy
    cy reacted to Alvaro's post in the thread Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2 Revived with Like Like.
    Indigo is indeed a very nice color! Also, yes this is my point exactly, I wanted to have the onscreen HUD with the physical buttons (I...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2 Revived.
    I apologize, I misinterpreted the information on your original post here. I'm a bit confused here still, doesn't the U-Amp...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2 Revived.
    The diagram says that the RVLAmp has pull up resistors on it already. Also, I would personally recommend having Wii HUD disabled...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Wii Miicro Deluxe+.
    That's a super clean print dude! Happy I was able to help! I probably should've also remembered that tidbit about the sync button...
  • cy
    cy reacted to Alvaro's post in the thread Worklog Wii Miicro Deluxe+ with Like Like.
    Well well well…. I feel really stupid. My sync switch was wired up to 1.8v then I wired it to ground. That’s twice I got it wrong...
  • cy
    cy reacted to kricket21's post in the thread Question Questions about wii ashida with Like Like.
    so the battery arrived, and the manual thing said to charge it before using it, but they already are charged. do I still need to charge it?
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Question Questions about wii ashida.
    I would be more worried about ensuring the voltages between the batteries are virtually identical. The voltages need to be close to in...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Wii Miicro Deluxe+.
    I'm no expert, but if your bluetooth module didn't have any ground connected to it at all, then I don't think it's possible to break it...
  • cy
    cy replied to the thread Worklog Cyxty Four Rev 2.
    It looks like we're finally reaching the end of this project. With help from @Xenii and @YveltalGriffin I've settled on this for the...
    • 1786423374751.webp
    • 1786423097292.webp
    • 20260811_002941.webp
    • 1786421975660.webp
    • 1786421957634.webp
Back
Top