Recent content by B_rob1

  1. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    Should be fixed, lock file was accidentally pushed, some quality of life changes were commited.
  2. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    I would suspect that an issue like that would be from cold BGA joints, a reflow with flux might fix the issue, but I look forward to see what you make next.
  3. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    Nice work! Do you plan on creating a custom board design using this, or did you just want to build one?
  4. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    Update: the BOM is functional, some of the BOM are non standard values (ram resistors), but work as the nearest common value, I.e 68R. I added some improvements to the net names on the Wii schematic, mostly for the stuff that is infrequently used on most portables, gamecube cards, SD, and disc...
  5. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    The supported Wii revisions for harvesting are the smaller shrunken packages ( From CPU-40 and later revision boards ), the bga 28x28 gpu and the bga 17x17 cpu, the other packages have a larger bga grid and different pinout. The gpu and nand are a set though, those have to be transplanted...
  6. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    RoseDagger spotted two issues, the GDDR3's ZQ SEN pin (tired typo) is normally grounded on the Wii, but it works on my board floating. C160 was corrected to 100nF from 4.7uF, I will be able to find out when my new pcb order arrives if this works regardless, as I already ordered it PCBA'd with...
  7. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    I think this would be a first
  8. B_rob1

    Wee Wii - Open Source Wii PCB Recreation

    Wee Wii Hello all, some of you may have seen me post about this in the discord a while back, but I am now finally getting around to making a post. I have designed a full PCB recreation of the Wii motherboard with schematic, the project is open source, and the KiCad files are available on...
  9. B_rob1

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hello everyone, I am joining in to figure some stuff out with portabilization, thanks for having me.
Back
Top