BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Uhm that's odd. Seems like BBLoader is not able to create files/directories on your drive. Can you check that it created the folder /bbloader/configs? Also what USB drive are you using?

Uhm that's odd. Seems like BBLoader is not able to create files/directories on your drive. Can you check that it created the folder /bbloader/configs? Also what USB drive are you using?
yes bbloader har created the configs file, i tried to open it with TextEdit and it's a blank file. i'm using a TDK LOR 8GB 2.0 Drive

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
yes bbloader har created the configs file, i tried to open it with TextEdit and it's a blank file. i'm using a TDK LOR 8GB 2.0 Drive
It seems to be a compatibility issue with that drive. Iirc you're not the first one reporting issues with a TDK drive

does anyone have a data sheet or something for all the controller mapping for wii games for the gc2wiimote? would be really handy so far I have managed to make work about 5 games half decently but if there was some sort of spreadsheet of how each games input mapping - even if its just the popular titles would be such a time saver!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
does anyone have a data sheet or something for all the controller mapping for wii games for the gc2wiimote? would be really handy so far I have managed to make work about 5 games half decently but if there was some sort of spreadsheet of how each games input mapping - even if its just the popular titles would be such a time saver!
There's not. For my testings I looked for the manuals of games and made it from there.
thanks, i'll try a sandisk usb instead of that old tdk :)
SanDisks are the least compatible drives :/

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Last edited:

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
you mean FCR-MRG2, right ?
Correct. MRG2, not MGR2 - if you search MGR2 you'll just get Honda carburetors lol.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
is there a size limit for micro sd cards in order to work properly with the wii?

(edit:) is this micro sd ok? sorry for the amazon.it link but im italian)
Ah, a fellow Italian, benvenuto! I'll answer in English because it's part of our rules. I am not sure about the Netac microSD, but this one from Samsung is confirmed to work: Also I am not sure about the maximum size, it should be 2TB theoretically, but I don't think anyone has tried it

Ah, a fellow Italian, benvenuto! I'll answer in English because it's part of our rules. I am not sure about the Netac microSD, but this one from Samsung is confirmed to work: Also I am not sure about the maximum size, it should be 2TB theoretically, but I don't think anyone has tried it
ok, i'll buy this today and i will let you know if my problem got solved :). anyway don't worry about what language do you use, i understand english quite well!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Status
Not open for further replies.