1. medic3k

Question questions regarding Power Consumption & charging

starting work on a portable Wii, last time I was active modding in Wii was a decade ago, 4.2U. Never dabbled in portablizing or board trims, so this is all really cool exciting stuff to me, but I'm not sure on best practices for power control. I have an OLD wii (-01 motherboard, I still have...
  2. Worklog First Wii Project

I've been reading a lot of stuff on the site and lurking around a lot of the other worklogs of complete noobs like me while collecting parts and tweaking my design. But I've actually done some work on some things and I like feedback so, In the words of our favourite plumber, here we go... BOM...
  3. ruumoo

Discussion Custom BMS Balancer

I thought about creating my own 3s Li-ion balancing/charging circuit to place on my recent projects pcb. But after some research, I havent found any solid leads on how to approach something like this. For comparison, if you search for "DIY audio amp circuit", you get truckloads of great designs...
  4. Madmorda

Guide Commonly Used Diagrams and Pinouts

I'm not really sure where to put this, but I made a cheat sheet of helpful info so that I could stop looking these up every few weeks. I hope others find it useful as well :)
  5. Fruity_Grebbles

Question Lots of 18650s

I have a bunch of 18650s from various sources. Is there a method I should use to test their health before I use them together? Any rules about matching capacity? Also, is there a BMS (like the ebay "red battery boards") that would be suited to using many cells together? I'm not really sure...
  6. Daquantrius Johnson

Worklog My First Portable Wii

Ey B0is. The plan: -internal gc controller -wifi -frankencase (laptop 'cause they're awesome) -usb slots -sd card slot (mostly for brawl mods\ctgpr) -bluetooth -pth08080 regulator system -one of those 50/50 on actually working on arrival cheap chinese screens (mine works) -4 18650s -internal...
  7. bayjose

How should I charge my 4 18650 cells

Hello, I have an internal 4 cell 18650 battery pack in my portable, I was wondering the best way to unify them so that they are all charged and regulated from one charge input, and then have a cumulative battery output voltage. I was looking at this board here but I am unsure which points to...
  8. The Next Guy

Amazing deal on 18650s

$5.00 for 2x Panasonic 18650s 3400 mAh (plus like $7 is shipping)!!! If someone could check if they are legit that would be nice but I am pretty sure that they are. http://www.ebay.com/itm/282382416864