Search results

1. Toaster912

The GS2

This is seriously hands down one of the best PS2 portables (yet) ;) But all in all Gman you're amazing at making portables. Maybe you can even make your own portable console lol, I hope I can be as good as you one day...
  2. Toaster912

Worklog Madmorda's First Wii Portable (Wii S Lite)

This looks soooo amazing! Just another question does it fit in your pocket? Other than that it's sooo good
  3. Toaster912

Worklog The Nintendo Swiitch - BocuD's first Wii portable

glossy white plz it'll look cool, but you don't have to its your opinion
  4. Toaster912

That's going to look so sexy, JOYCON BOYZ
  5. Toaster912

Nintendo TWiiLite(Spencer's WiiP)

Amazing! This thing really is a beautiful piece of art and hard work! :)
  6. Toaster912

I'm jealous lol good job getting it to work! :) Oh and I didn't do that twice the first one I accidentally cut the 1.15 voltage line off by accident
  7. Toaster912

What is your desktop?

Yea you'd be better building a PC they're cheap if you buy decent hardware for it, I built mine in like 2015 and it's still good. Don't buy an already assembled pc because I don't know if you can even swap out the hardware in it.
  8. Toaster912

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Oops lol
  9. Toaster912

Does it have to be today? I'm selling few stuff so I might be able to pm you this week
  10. Toaster912

Selling stuff for powermii lite

I assembled them, @YveltalGriffin is private messaging me, I'll let you know if he doesn't want them :)
  11. Toaster912

but people registered for them?
  12. Toaster912

are they still available? Or no?
  13. Toaster912

What is your desktop?

Um it's actually called the taskbar jk lol I don't use it that much, just installed it cuz why not?
  14. Toaster912

What is your desktop?

Rainmeter, it's great for customization! :)
  15. Toaster912

What is your desktop?

i have 2 monitors and i didn't want you to see the other one lol
  16. Toaster912

Yea I'll change the prices, I just thought it would be good for what I bought them for. Except for the regulators lol. Edit: Prices changed
  17. Toaster912

Hey everybody! Today I will be selling some of my stuff that I might not use, since I don't need the pth08080s and instead I'm getting a powermii lite, if they are available I suppose :) Well then let's get onto it shall wii! 1. Regulators I'm not sure if these are the right resistance but I'm...
  18. Toaster912

Worklog The GS2

Wow Gman you're going ham on this thing! I'm just wondering if you have a link to those squishy tact switches you used?
  19. Toaster912

Nintendo TWiiLite(Spencer's WiiP)

I know who's getting that first place prize Awesome portable man! I wish mine could be as good as your's!
  20. Toaster912

Worklog Ryan's wii portable

what I meant was if I relocate it and power it on if I did it properly will it work?