Search results

1. Question GC+ help

Hi everyone, Can someone help me with my noob questions. Where is the controller data line? Where's a good place to use 3.3v for the GC+?
  2. Solved Problem after trimming board

Hi everyone, I have a problem and need some help. I trimmed my motherboard today and now my WASP fusion is acting weird. I trimmed the motherboard slightly then tested it to see if it worked and it did. WASP was working great. I then trimmed it down a little more so it would fit in my case...
  3. Solved Can someone make me a case?

Hello, I am in the middle of finishing a Gamecube Portable and need a case. Could I commission anyone to build me one? Willing to pay good money for a nice product. What I want is a case that will fit the measurements of my portable but looks exactly like an Gameboy Advance. Basically a big...
  4. Solved Please Help..?

Hi there, I am new to the forum and very new to Wii Portables. Gamecube modding is all I know but I want to make a Wii portable. Is there any overall guide to making one like Kasar's Guide for the gamecube portable? I'm assuming stuff is quite similar to the gamecube but how do I do anything...