Search results

1. Question GC+ help

Hi everyone, Can someone help me with my noob questions. Where is the controller data line? Where's a good place to use 3.3v for the GC+?
  2. Solved Problem after trimming board

Managed to fix it. I re sanded all the edges and bought a can of compressed air and blew the entire motherboard to make sure there wasn't any metal shavings shorting it out.
  3. Solved Problem after trimming board

I get the blue LED flash from the WASP so it is working but the video only comes up when the WASP isn't plugged in
  4. Solved Problem after trimming board

Hi everyone, I have a problem and need some help. I trimmed my motherboard today and now my WASP fusion is acting weird. I trimmed the motherboard slightly then tested it to see if it worked and it did. WASP was working great. I then trimmed it down a little more so it would fit in my case...
  5. Solved Can someone make me a case?

So sorry, my bad. Your idea is perfect just check the dimensions and i think it will fit with no modifications. Thanks so much Cheese!! The dimensions are: 205mm L x 125mm Ht x 45mm couldn't be more perfect
  6. Solved Can someone make me a case?

Ohhhhh. sorry lol i didnt realise it was that big. The ones i found on ebay were just like a skin case
  7. Solved Can someone make me a case?

Its not that much bigger than the gameboy, its almost the same size. My portable wouldn't fit in that
  8. Solved Can someone make me a case?

I was just looking for a case because of your suggestions and found this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gameboy-Game-Boy-Advance-GBA-Black-Shell-Case-Housing-w-Screen-Tools-UK-/152294786910?hash=item23757a075e:g:5VYAAOxyHIlTYNjS Could probably modify this big time and make it bigger by using epoxy...
  9. Solved Can someone make me a case?

I updated it :)
  10. Solved Can someone make me a case?

Hello, I am in the middle of finishing a Gamecube Portable and need a case. Could I commission anyone to build me one? Willing to pay good money for a nice product. What I want is a case that will fit the measurements of my portable but looks exactly like an Gameboy Advance. Basically a big...
  11. Solved Please Help..?

Cool! Thanks a lot
  12. Solved Please Help..?

So just to make sure. If I wire the 6 Gamecube controller wires to the GC+. Then connect soft tact switches to the solder pads it will work? No need for a gamecube controller...?
  13. Solved Please Help..?

I know, my mind has been blown today. I feel like i've been living under a Gamecube rock for the past year :)
  14. Solved Please Help..?

Thanks, I literally just found out about this forum and wii portables in general today lol. Is there any guide for the GC+ on how to wire it up? I think i might hold off on the wii portable stuff for a while and continuing making gamecube portables. Just found out about the GC+ today and its...
  15. Solved Please Help..?

Thanks, I have made a full gamecube portable in the past but thats it =) Did the standard wire the WASP fusion using a MEGADrive, controls, batteries, screen, done. I don't even know the first thing about Wii modding Ever since I saw GMAN's wii portable I WANT ONE!
  16. Solved Please Help..?

Hi there, I am new to the forum and very new to Wii Portables. Gamecube modding is all I know but I want to make a Wii portable. Is there any overall guide to making one like Kasar's Guide for the gamecube portable? I'm assuming stuff is quite similar to the gamecube but how do I do anything...