Search results

1. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

After finally getting my ass off to get some work done for my gcp, i started taking off a lot of pieces and reseating each component to make a more compact fit. One of them was rewiring yet again my wasp fusion to the mobo. But this time. I couldnt get a response out of the wasp, not even a led...
  2. bascocarmelo

Question Can the Rev C handle 19v?

Its been hard to look for battery packs that can put out more than 5v here in the Philippines. So i'll try my luck with a laptop battery back. Will be picking up an Apacer B222 soon from a friend. Product description: gives a maximum output of 19v at 3.42a. From a few hours of research i havent...
  3. bascocarmelo

Discussion Swiss and First Person Shooters

Heyya Fam! I am a big FPS fan. In the 6th gen, every fps is surely a classic. Sure enough i first fired off a classic indeed, Call of Duty Finest Hour and then representing mediocrity at its best, Big Red One followed on my Gcp. Low and behold, everything looks fantastic. With hiccups. :D Pops...
  4. bascocarmelo

Worklog Gamecube Vade

Told Madmorda when i had sometime to do a log, i would. So here goes. Promises be kept Fam. Initially, the project was nameless. Always considered for Gamecube Lite, something Nintendo would actually go with back in '04 if there was an official Gcp. Then figured just now that slapping something...
  5. bascocarmelo

Solved How heavy is your GCP?

May seem like an odd and useless question. After assembling mine today that composes of a screen with its own controller board, the gc controller, half of the case, the wasp, and an untrimmed motherboard with its own complete heatsink, i kind of think mine is really heavy. Heavy enough that i...
  6. bascocarmelo

Question Rev C regulator and wasp pinouts? wiring?

Sometimes i tend to regret following suggestions... But here we go. Bought a new Rev-C mobo to replace my previous 'broken' board with no signal. Looks cleaner i have to admit but its like knowing a new room again. The regulator pinouts are not as direct as the Rev A's. The closest i can...
  7. bascocarmelo

Question Signs of fried GC CPU and GPU? No output.

Right when i thought i'm close to finishing my portable. Roadblock Just got my wasp fusion working after 3 days of wiring. Had a problem with either the pin 23 or region switch. But i got passed that. And right after 30 mins of enjoying wasp fusion capabilities, video freezes. Restarted, no...
  8. bascocarmelo

Question Sealing: Epoxy Vs. Hot Glue

Heya fam. Should have started a worklog instead but this should go. I am done with wiring the integrated controller and im very happy with it!  Soldering is sloppy but it got the work done. Looking now to seal the solder points but thinking if epoxy is better than hot glue. Never used it...
  9. bascocarmelo

Solved Wiring up the integrated GC controller problem

Been stuck getting the official gc controller working back again after cutting it up a few days ago. I've cut the board into two where the left analog, dpad and left trigger stays with the chip and the other half (c stick, face buttons, right trigger and z button) needs to be wired. I dont have...