Search results

1. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

OMG I got it to turn on again, Thank you so much RoseDagger for the advice! It was totally the LDO and when I removed it, everything turns on and works again. All I have to do now is fix my audio and figure out how to switch to vga and everything will be finished. Again thank you all for the...
  2. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

Ok thank you for telling me! I will fix these issues and let y'all know if that fixes it
  3. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

OK here are the pics of the board. I charged the batteries more yesterday and that didn't help but I think I have pinpointed the problem. After charging the batteries more and checking voltages again, all the rails this time were outputting the right voltage except again for the 1.8v rail (which...
  4. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

Ok thanks for letting me know! When I checked my batteries it was ~3.5v so I'll leave it on the charger over night and see if that helps.
  5. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

Ok thanks for the advice. I charged the batteries up a little bit but, nothing happened still. I'll make sure to go over the board again though and see if there are any shorts to get rid of that I didn't see before.
  6. Solved RVL-PMS 2; some rails giving off wrong voltage

Hey! so I've been working on my first portable for a while now and I've almost completed everything. When I was trying to fix the audio yesterday though, I was able to get it fixed but after I powered down the console, I wasn't able to get the wii to turn on anymore. at first I thought it was...
  7. Question RVL-PMS 2 question

So for my portable wii, I'm using the PMS-PD 1 and the RVL-PMS 2. My question is that since I need to hook up the pms-pd to the 5v rail on the new rvl-pms for it to work, does that mean that I can't use that same 5v rail to power anything else, for example a screen along with it. I've looked a...
  8. Question RVL-PMS2 not working

ok, I'll do something poking around on it. Thanks for your help!
  9. Question RVL-PMS2 not working

The sparks came off the battery terminal when I hooked it up,not the board itself. I throughly inspected the board though after it happened and couldn't find anything that stood out to me as broken or shorted. I have a suspicion that when I connected the battery, the power button was pressed...
  10. Question RVL-PMS2 not working

Hey! I think I might have fried something on my pms board. Is there any chance I could fix it. after doing some rewiring, when I plugged in my battery some sparks flew off the end of it. Now when I put the battery back, there was no sparks but the board started to heat up and draws different...
  11. Solved wiring between rvl-pms v.2 and rvl-pd

Sweet, thank you so much!
  12. Solved wiring between rvl-pms v.2 and rvl-pd

hey ya'll, I got a quick question. So I started working one my g-wii a few months back when I accidentally fried my original rvl-pms power board. I just now bought the new v2 of the board and am having trouble figuring out how to hook it up to my older pms-pd board that I was originally using...
  13. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey! I'm excited to finish my portable wii I've been working on and make a worklog to show all of you in the process