Search results

1. 1stage

1STAGE & DangerBoy's INDIGO BLUE G-Boy

First wet sand of filler primer. Coat #2 after this one dehydrates a bit...
  2. 1stage

Any way to increase the battery life of the G-Boy?

With 18650 cells, they come in a range of mAh capacities... you could get better cells with more capacity from a reputable vendor and increase your playtime. Don't trust what an eBay or AliExpress vendor SAYS their cells are rated at. A high capacity 18650 will give you no more than about 3500...
  3. 1stage

First coat of OUTER filler primer. Slow process, but worth the results.
  4. 1stage

Gman, any chance you’ll make SLS cases available (or let Shapeways handle it for you and collect a royalty)? Again, the prints you supply are TOP NOTCH for FDM prints, but I’d be willing to pony up quite a bit more for smoother SLS nylon prints that are a bit easier to prep for painting.
  5. 1stage

Case shells have first coat of primer inside. With FDM prints, you need to clear out strings, but it’s actually easier to see/get them AFTER the first coat of filler primer.
  6. 1stage

Stuck Shoulder Button

And so long as you're not planning on painting it, a small layer of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) around the edges can often assist with this sort of thing. Wipe off all excess... only the thinnest of coatings is needed. If you are planning on painting it, clean the surface well, use primer...
  7. 1stage

A quick introduction... My son got his first console, a GameCube, back in mid-2002, just before he started kindergarten. My wife and I had agreed that our kids would share video game consoles and play them in the family room, but we broke this rule when my son got injured, and had to spend time...
  8. 1stage

Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

Great job on BBLoader! Happy to see what future revisions bring, and I think you're on the right track.
  9. 1stage

Kingston MicroSD USB Adapter

So can someone pin a posting with a spreadsheet of known-good adapters and capacities? Something like this: Samsung Evo XDHC 32Gb (Fat32 @ 32k blocks) Samsung EVO XDHC 64Gb (Fat32 @ 32k blocks) Samsung EVO XDHC 128Gb (Fat32 @ 32k blocks) SanDisk (ANY SIZE) Kingston MicroSD USB - Rev...
  10. 1stage

No worries. Thanks for the response. Looking forward to the build.
  11. 1stage

Correct. This was the one that was included with my order.
  12. 1stage

13. 1stage

Is this what you were looking for?
  14. 1stage

Also, I just ordered a 128Gb Samsung Evo, as I've already filled up 64Gb of space CleanRipping my GC discs...
  15. 1stage

Hey, I'm using the Kingston MicroSD USB Adapter that was shipped with the G-Boy kit, along with a Samsung Evo 32Gb formatted as recommended (FAT32 + 32k blocks), but I get errors on my Windows computer when inserting the adapter with the SD in it, AND the Wii won't recognize it in the USB port...
  16. 1stage

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Very excited to get started with the G-Boy III! My son and I will work on it together, as the GC was his first console, and we have fond memories of playing Windwaker and Metroid Prime together on it. I generally work on arcade motherboards and other 8-bit computers (C64, Mattel Aquarius), but...
  17. 1stage

GBoy rev3

Just ordered mine! My son and I are going to build it together. We were originally working on a GC portable five to six years ago, but got stalled in the power consumption area. Now my skills are much better than they were, and I can teach him as we go along... Trying to source the other...