Search results

1. Will the g boy be available again, also where does it ship from?

Hi, I've not been on for a while so bit out the loop, struggling to find a recent thread. But keen to know if the g boy will be available to order again, if so when? Also where does it ship from as I'm a bit worried about getting stung with big import taxes now the little UK has gone alone...
  2. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

any idea when these are back in stock please?
  3. Question Wii portable in a retro case/other questions now

Thanks, ordered the second one, also ordered a kedei (full hd.. not!) and wii2hdmi, even if not for this project will use on something else as it was pretty cheap! Ordered a few batteries, two cheap gamecube controllers, a lot is coming from china so its going to be a slow work in progress.
  4. Question Wii portable in a retro case/other questions now

Now my project is starting to snowball. I hate to ask question but struggling to find an answer! Can someone please recommend a good 3.5" screen? I have read threw many build guides, many use bigger screens, many say keep away from composite go for vga but there does not seem to be much choice...
  5. Question Wii portable in a retro case/other questions now

Thanks for the input, I agree once you start putting things together price's go up, I think I will enjoy doing the full build. My main reason for asking was purely based on looks, I actually think the gboy looks OK, I would be happy with it it's the DIY builds I'm not keen on.
  6. Question Wii portable in a retro case/other questions now

Thanks, so are any of you aware of anyone putting one in one of these?
  7. Question Wii portable in a retro case/other questions now

Hi, so I signed up to the forum after stumbling across the gboy. I have built mainly raspberry pi items but now need to do a wii portable! I understand the work that has gone into a gboy but cant really afford to spend £300 on one so looking at building my own, there is enough build...
  8. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

thats great!