Search results

1. Another did I over trim thread.

Haha I was going to continue to work on this one while a replacement wii comes in the mail. Have to work on the u10 replacement anyways.
  2. Another did I over trim thread.

Gotcha thanks for the responses.
  3. Another did I over trim thread.

So I definitely think I over trimmed in the bottom right section of the board. I still have to sand down the edges, but if it's a list cause then I'd rather know now before sanding. Also my gboy kit is arriving this week so I'd need to order another wii ASAP. I made a mistake reading the...
  4. Best charger for G-Boy.

That's where I saw it! I knew I saw a recommendation and I just couldn't remember where. Thanks for all the replies. Charger has been ordered.
  5. Best charger for G-Boy.

I thought I saw a post on here specifying a charger that works the best, but I've been looking and I can't find it anymore. Is there a special charger I should be getting for this?
  6. Go Ahead With Trim/PortablizeMii Install or Wait?

Gotcha thanks. I will begin trimming this weekend!
  7. Go Ahead With Trim/PortablizeMii Install or Wait?

Hey was the update ever released. I installed portablizemii last month and I'm ready to start trimming my wii, then I saw that section in the trimming guide saying there's an update coming up. If I go ahead with the trim now will I be able to update it once the G-Boy is completed? Or should I...
  8. Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Thanks so much. I can't wait to get started on this!!
  9. Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Hey so I've been following shank on YouTube and I've finally decided to try my hand at this for my first mod. I expect trouble, but I'm excited nonetheless. So I have this on pre-order and I'm going to be getting all the required tools in the coming months. I have two main questions if anyone...