Search results

1. Pepano

Worklog The cgii5 (name in progress)

So for about 2 months, me and my friend Jordan have been studying the forums and guides on BitBuilt. We are now ready to make a portable Wii. We will be making 2. A Louii and a Gwii. We got the case from ginger (big thanks) It was my job to sand and add primer. The first job was of primer...
  2. Pepano

Question Painting

I applied my last coat of primer on my case and sanded it off. Its really smooth. I about to apply the paint. So can anyone give me steps or tips for spraypainting. I also have another question -I’m adding a drawing on the back. Am I able to sketch with pencil, add marker, then erase the pencil...
  3. Pepano

Question sanding

So today I went and bought sandpaper and primer for the case. I want to know if this can be good sandpaper to use -220 -320 -600 -800 They didn't have 500 and 1000 grit sandpaper so I had to compromise I also need to know what I specifically need to sand and how hard I need to sand it And I...
  4. Pepano

case

does anyone have a spare gwii rev 2? Or anyone that I can commission? I don't want to ask Ginger since I felt like I've annoyed him a lot with my stupid questions for the first commission. I don't want to make the same mistake.
  5. Pepano

Question Design

So I was just wondering If this is a good case design for the back.
  6. Pepano

Question Fan

So looking at the Gwii and other forums. I have a good understanding on what to do. The only problem is the fan. There is a wire connected to the fan. What do I connect it to? Or do I just leave it. And for the heat sink do I do anything else to connect it?
  7. Pepano

Question Sanding advice and other things

So I commisioned Ginger for a case of the louii. And I have to sand the case to add spraypaint. The thing is I´ve never done this before so im a bit confused. What would i need to sand and how would I know I did it right. Also behind the screen when I was looking at internals, There was...
  8. Pepano

Worklog The portawii (stupid name I know)

So me and my friend are deciding to make a Wii portable. I made the sketch already with help from a friend to make a new one. the thing we’re trying to do is make a case, if anyone can make custom cases for commissions, that would help. Any kind of criticism works ( my main goal is to make it...