Search results

1. Ashida Wii Portable

Anyone know when the 4layertech site will have the ashida pcb set in stock?
  2. Question Two quick questions

So I am getting the final parts for my G-Wii rev 2 and I have to quick questions. First, does anyone know of there is a specific headphone jack used in the build or can it be any make? Question two, can anyone tell me the specific length and width of the soft tactile switch used in the build?
  3. Question Batteries

Thanks
  4. Question Batteries

Hi what is the best place to get 18650's for G-Wii?
  5. Anyone willing to print a case?

Hi! As the title states I need help printing a case. Specifically a G-Wii rev 2 case. I wanted to know if anyone here would be be willing to help me out. I am willing to pay. If anyone can help please let me know.
  6. Question Good heatsink for portable

Ok thanks for the info
  7. Question Good heatsink for portable

Hi so I decided that my first Wii portable is going to be a Gwii rev 2. I wanted to know what heatsink to use with it. Any help is appreciated
  8. Question GC+ board

Thanks didn't know that
  9. Question GC+ board

Okay thanks for letting me know
  10. Question GC+ board

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll put here anyway. I am decided to make a portable Wii and I went to the bitbuilt store to purchase a GC+ board but it said they were all out of stock. Does anyone know when they will be available again and if not could you send me a link...
  11. Question Where to find a 4 layer board

Thanks I completely forgot about eBay and Craigslist
  12. Question Where to find a 4 layer board

Hi! I am fairly new and getting into portablizing. I have made a portable NES and a SNES for my cousins who are really int retro gaming. Now I want to make a portable Wii for myself but I can't find a Wii with a 4 layer board. I know you can use a 6 layer board but I want to use a 4 layer for...
  13. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi looking forward to making a portable Wii so I made an account if I need help