Search results

1. Solved Modded Wii Questions

How did you get that to sync and what did it sync to? (The Wii or the Bluetooth Transmitter?)
  2. Solved Modded Wii Questions

Okay, if I am right after you install Portablize Mii the USB ports can be used for any old controller. If this is the case is there anyway to take this and make it Bluetooth with an adapter or something? The patch is something I'm really intrigued about because the current one patches the disk...
  3. Worklog Wii Micro - first build - any help welcome

Hi, although I don't have much hands on experience with soldering (but some) I have enough knowledge to help. Considering this is a worklog I would highly advise that you give a full parts list to see what you may be missing. Also, don't forget that there are different types of Wiis (4/6 layer...
  4. Solved Modded Wii Questions

There's a couple things about the Wii and Portablize Mii I just can't seem to find. Is there any, way, shape, or form of Bluetooth I can get in any way on the Wii for things like controllers, headphones etc. If you relocate the Wifi module and you enable Wifi on Portablize Mii will you be able...
  5. Question Where would the best site to get my case files 3d printed

I had a similar question and assuming you haven't played with 3d printing alot, it'll give you basically the same answers you'd get here. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/best-3d-printing-software.3122/ Edit: Ignore this
  6. Come up with wacky crazy electronics ideas

Y'all have a very fair point. In my head it looked and sounded cooler with a detachable screen and stuff like that. But, now that I really think about it it's just a clamshell Wii Portable. Lesson learned, things sometimes sound alot cooler in your head. That's what Nintendo learned with the...
  7. Come up with wacky crazy electronics ideas

Ok, maybe not very doable, but the cost of quality solar panels are going down a bit now, so if you're out camping and you bring it and forget to charge it, or something like that, just put it on your backpack and go on a long hike. If you're in a sunny area, then it should have at least a small...
  8. A video game poll

This is very true, but I'm using this as a safe guard just in case my number one option of actually asking people doesn't pan out. If my teacher asks, I'll just say Nintendo is really in right now. Edit: Thanks so much for all not choosing Nintendo!
  9. Guide Easy way to replace DS fuses.

Kae, I would call that a bump if I ever saw one, but whatever. I assume that you needed to do this and it saved your DS. Just try not to bump again!
  10. Come up with wacky crazy electronics ideas

I've had some pretty weird ideas. Some of them involve taking a Wavebird GameCube controller, gutting it, putting some batteries in it and attach the front to a foldable screen/ trimmed Wii. The other side of the foldable part could have some solar panels to charge it. Also, what if you took...
  11. A video game poll

I have a school project that involves taking and analyzing data from a poll. Please answer if you see this!
  12. Question Bunch of Questions

I can't for sure answer all of these but I can answer a few. 3. The Wii PMS board is ready to go with everything you need for power built in and more, no need for any other converters. 4. Since you are using a 6 layer Wii (not recommended) I'm not sure but a 4 layer board Portable tends to...
  13. Question GBC not working

So sorry, didn't know if that was still viable with it turning on again. I realize now that capacitors can do that. Thank you again for your patience and help giving me options, I didn't mean to ignore your advice, simply add information to see if this was still a likely explaination. I also...
  14. Question GBC not working

Ok, it worked one more time then stopped working please help!
  15. Question GBC not working

Okay, I gave up on this a while ago, I was bored and like, fine I'll go on eBay and buy the capacitors. Then of course I got distracted and thought how the GBC case and buttons are so comfortable I should make a GBC raspberry pi. I was looking at the specs of the screen and accidentally turned...
  16. Worklog Could someone take a look at my parts list?

Ad long as you already own a Wii, the correct wires, a GC controller, a USB drive, and some squishy tact switches you should be good. Also a battery if you plan on doing the MX chip relocation.
  17. Solved Adafruit Industries

I can totally see that. I'm willing to pay the extra money. Also, alot of them are bogus out there, so I would really appreciate a link or some tips to spot the real ones. Thank you so much for your help!
  18. Question while I wait - ASCIIWii

It's quite possible, if you look at the trim guide you will see the solder points to relocate the controller ports. The controller ports essentially make the controller removable, so solder your wires to the vias and act like the controller inside is the port.
  19. Solved Adafruit Industries

I understand your concern, but unless this seller has several fake "endorsers" around the world then these batteries...
  20. Solved Adafruit Industries

Yeah, I know they have stuff for cheap but I was trying to stay towards the eBay, Amazon, Digikey and only a few items from them. This is because my parents don't really trust it, so I'm only buying batteries from it.