Search results

1. harvey

Worklog DSii XL

quick update; all parts needed to finish the case making process are printed! some of the plastics warped from heat, will need some adjustments but overall im happy with it all (par the thickness), which should be fine for my first handheld
  2. harvey

Worklog DSii XL

wont get all parts needed till may, so ill post about case progress till then; didn't exactly print out as expected, it printed out with holes, buttons didn't exactly line up, etc i initially attempted to cut the holes to make em larger so buttons would fit, but that turned out VERY messy, so...
  3. harvey

Worklog DSii XL

Love the wii for its large library of games + VC, love the DSI's clamshell form factor hence why i decided to use it as my inspiration for this handheld; the Dsii XL its went through a lot of design changes, trying to get everything to line up perfectly with the game cube controller (I'm...
  4. harvey

Worklog DSii

lookin good! that CAD work is next level stuff, high hopes for the bottom screen functionality. just wondering; do you have any plans for what speakers youll be using? if so what?