Search results

1. Labrat46

Ashida Trigger Issue

Merry Christmas and Happy New year all round! Hope everyone is having a nice end of the year. As I had some time to myself, I have had some time to sit down with my Ashida build and need to troubleshoot an ongoing issue. It seems that my triggers are always on! For most games, this doesn't...
  2. Labrat46

Simpsons TV Issue

Firstly, need to admit I am a newbie in the Raspberry Pi realm but I have fumbled my way this far... Making a 3.5 inch Simpsons TV using Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W following this guide: https://www.instructables.com/The-Simpsons-TV-35-Screen-Version/ Have got the screen working well enough, and sound...
  3. Labrat46

Ashida Progress (and issues)

Evening all, Thanks to a lot of help and guidance from everyone around here, my Ashida is coming along swimmingly. The first major issue I wanted to get some insight on however, is my lack of audio. After wiring it all up (and having no audio) I realized that I had forgotten to wire up...
  4. Labrat46

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

Firstly, let me start off by saying I was hoping to avoid the newbie tradition of starting a project that is well documented to then have to ask for help but I am puzzled as to where my issue lies, and how I can go about fixing it. I am currently undertaking an Ashida build. 3D printed case -...