Search results

1. GroovyMusicMan

Spare wire spools solder, fiberglass pencils, and flux.

I've got lots of 22awg 34awg magnet wire and I don't remember the other one but I think it's 26. I also have 2 soldering steel wool, 2 fiberglass pencils, a bottle of flux, a spool of soldering tin, and some soldering braid. Plz dm me with an offer, or if you want more pictures. Gotta be at...
  2. GroovyMusicMan

Question buying pcb's for the ashida

I have these added to the cart. I read the description under the pcb's to try and understand what each one does, but I feel like some of the pieces (ie the replacement heat monitor L chip) are redundant, and I don't really wanna waste money, so is this all I need to make the ashida work? (I have...
  3. GroovyMusicMan

Question Is there a discord i can join to ask for help and stuff too?

I just don't get notifications on here, and I figured my worklog wasn't supposed to be full of questions, and it was more for updates
  4. GroovyMusicMan

Question I bought a ~1.5 in 128 gb flash drive to be a permanent fixture in my portable build. I can't get it to format to fat32...

I was looking for tutorials, but just wanted to know if that was possible, or if I need a different flash drive. it's a san disk ultra flare usb 3.0
  5. GroovyMusicMan

Worklog First potable

I installed the homebrew channel, but am struggling on how to get game cube iso filed, and I also don't know if I did the wifi disabling bit to allow me to trim the motherboard
  6. GroovyMusicMan

Question Starting my first portable

I've ordered 2 wii systems off ebay to work on. I'm a complete beginner. What tools do I need? I've already got a dremel. Is there a thread on affordable, quality tools I'll need? Also when I start cutting up motherboards how do I start a work log thread?