Search results

1. jannviruz

Question Vga video not supported in gamecube games

Hello guys, I need a little help with this issue, I have installed the rvloader patches for Vga on an OM4 inside the Wii-u gamepad and everything works fine with Wii games but with gamecube, many games do not show an image and the display shows me It says video not supported, activating the...
  2. jannviruz

Question possible AVE shorted with VGA

Is it possible that the AVE is damaged? because I am not receiving any resistance in the R component line and there is a short to ground, in the G and B components I have a resistance value of 0.35 in scale from diode to ground, the composite image on a screen also shakes 6.5” but when...
  3. jannviruz

Question wii clipping stuck in boot

Desperate help please, I was stupid to do what I did because after having everything ready to install my cut Wii I wanted to install a cios for usb loader GC and when doing so it already froze when I left the Chanel man, restart and it goes to boot , I want to enter safe mode but it doesn't...
  4. jannviruz

Question Wii controllers disconnect when starting game

Hi guys, I'll tell you about my problem, I have a 6-layer trimmed Wii already working perfectly but I find the problem that for Wii games it doesn't let me start with the GC control and when connecting the Wii control it seems that bluetooth freezes, is it a cios problem? If I try to install a...
  5. jannviruz

Question Problem connecting gamecube controller

Hello everyone, my problem is that I decided to cut a Wii for the project, but when connecting the control number 1 to the Wii it is not recognized, are there alternative points for the controls of a Wii 4 layers? I also tried a gamecube controller without success