Pears's latest activity

• Pears
    Pears reacted to Hili's post in the thread Hili's TinyTendo with Hype Hype.
    I attached the TNY-SEROM gerber files to my first post.
  • Pears
    Pears replied to the thread Hili's TinyTendo.
    Awesome thanks, I'll pick up some of those contacts for testing too :) Would be awesome to get the gerbers, I know I'm not the only one...
  • Pears
    Hi Everyone, Finally got around to consolidating the TinyTendo boards I have and would like to offer up full sets for sale if anyone is...
    • IMG_4473.png
  • Pears
    Pears reacted to subierekt's post in the thread Hili's TinyTendo with Haha Haha.
    Pears in shambles
  • Pears
    Pears replied to the thread Hili's TinyTendo.
    Glad you were able to complete the build, awesome job! What battery clips did you use? I had issues with the conjoined clips from the...
  • Pears
    Pears reacted to Hili's post in the thread Hili's TinyTendo with Love Love.
    I just wanted to show some pictures of my TinyTendo that I have built over the last couple of months. The hardest part of the TinyTendo...
  • Pears
    Pears reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Hype Hype.
    I plan on open sourcing this board design for others to attempt once complete and confirmed fully functional, so you could design...
  • Pears
    Pears reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Like Like.
    Double posting due to too many attachments... Once I confirm the N64 board redesign works, I will continue work on reverse engineering...
  • Pears
    Pears reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Like Like.
    I've been tinkering with the N64 on and off for a few months, think I'll start a worklog. Not sure what will come out of this, but...