Recent content by OfflineRocket

1. OfflineRocket

[FS] Phendrana Keyboard Kits - Wireless Split Keyboard

Kit's are still available! Doing some cleaning, so would like them out of the way. I'll knock off shipping if you're within the States or Canada, and will knock off $30 from the shipping price if you're outside the US/Canada. New price is $200 CAD flat for US/Canada
  2. OfflineRocket

[FS] Phendrana Keyboard Kits - Wireless Split Keyboard

Hey! First time posting in the sales section here, I recognize that I don't have many posts on BB, but I've got projects spread across tons of platforms, in the future I'm working on consolidating them in one place, but right now you can find them scattered across my social media...
  3. OfflineRocket

2023 Summer Competition Results and Prizes

Congrats everyone! The builds were so unique this year, and I'm so glad I joined this year, it made my summer so much better!
  4. OfflineRocket

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Pro Controller X

Alright! I said the next update would be it being complete, and I wasn't lying! I'll start with the video for submission, here: I've been really happy with how it turned out. Only small issue I had was I realized that the rumble on the 8bitdo controller was PWM, so I couldn't use the original...
  5. OfflineRocket

Alright, I've got another (small) update now! PCBs have come in! They look great! And I'm excited to get to work at assembly. So far, the fit great! Only one small error which is the top hole on the Joystick daughter-boards, however that's easy enough to fix :P Since I have a bit of time...
  6. OfflineRocket

Well, I suppose it's about time to make an update I've made a good amount of headway in the project, the stickbox daughterboards are complete, after figuring out how the stickboxes worked. These are a bit weird, as they don't actually max out the potentiometers, so resistors have to be added in...
  7. OfflineRocket

Well, I guess it's time to post my first thread on BitBuilt. I've lurked for a while, but haven't really interacted on the forums I've had this idea for a while, but never got around to implementing it. After feeling like I'm getting back into gaming, I can't help but feel like I want to use...
  8. OfflineRocket

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

Screw it, I'm joining I'll make a thread when I get time
  9. OfflineRocket

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

I'll be sure to check the charge and discharge rates, buying good batteries is another thing that I'll have to research. Nice to know that I can use LiPos. The main reason I want to use it for a Pi is a few reasons, mainly being that I plan on incorporating it into a controller PCB that I'd use...
  10. OfflineRocket

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Hey, so I've been looking to getting into portable builds recently, and I've been trying to do a lot of research and figuring out how I will accomplish my build. My main concern is the batteries, as I haven't done a project with them yet, but I'm eager to learn. I love this design, especially...
  11. OfflineRocket

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I suppose I'm meant to do an introduction here, I'm Lego_Rocket on almost every platform imaginable. Came here because I've been interested in making a CM4 handheld, and am looking at how everyone does handhelds