loopj's latest activity

• loopj
    loopj reacted to JMCD's post in the thread A basic homebrewed bartop cab with Love Love.
    Just a few pics of a build I did as a gift for someone a few years back, this was a really fun project and I'd love to do a full size...
  • loopj
    +1 on a cheapo CH341A-based device, I use Heads up that flashrom works on linux, windows, and macOS. I use it on macOS.
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread Worklog Thundervolt with Like Like.
    Yep, Thundervolt will work with any input from 2.5 - 5.5V as long as it can provide enough current. 5V/3A USB-C as used in Wii Micros...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to subierekt's post in the thread Worklog Thundervolt with Like Like.
    This is cool as fudge
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread Worklog Thundervolt with Like Like.
    loopj suggested adding an ALERT interrupt between the TMP1750 and the ATtiny1616, so I did. Explanation: After setting up an...
  • loopj
    loopj replied to the thread Worklog Thundervolt.
    I'm really excited about this board. Apart from the features Yveltal pointed out, here's what I'm pumped about: Having battery...
    • off-work.gif
  • loopj
    Last summer, @Wesk and I were theorycrafting a Wii reg board for undervolting that would solder directly to the motherboard. Such a...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to GinKage's post in the thread Worklog Retro Lite CM5 with Like Like.
    One more quick update, while I'm at it: looks like we can now actually upgrade to kernel 6.1, as I've fixed the Rockchip DSI driver...
  • loopj
    Quick update, the boards arrived at the end of January and look great! I'm going to try to assemble one soon, but I forgot to order...
    • IMG_1046.jpg
  • loopj
    loopj replied to the thread MGC 2024.
    This was my first ever MGC, and it was a blast. Managed to catch @Downing's panel in the vendor hall The BitBuilt Experience™️ room...
    • IMG_1679.jpg
    • IMG_1683.jpg
    • IMG_1688.jpg
    • IMG_1691.jpg
    • IMG_1692.jpg
    • IMG_1693.jpg
    • IMG_1694.jpg
    • IMG_1702.jpg
    • IMG_1707.jpg
    • IMG_1712.jpg
    • IMG_1713.jpg
    • IMG_1738.jpg
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to CrashBash's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Like Like.
    YO! MGC 2024 (somehow) already came and went. Why weren't you there? Chained knock-off Mario plushie is deeply disappointed in you...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to CrazyGadget's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Like Like.
    MGC, the best time of the year.... okay dump time! Had to start off the meetup by comparing Wiis to see whose is smaller ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Like Like.
    MGC was a ton of fun! I was on the same flight to Milwaukee as HackerBilly, which was a great way to start off the weekend. He gave me...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to cheese's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Like Like.
    I got a few pics this year Some more portables, with a sneak peek at the wii u @Y2K throwing hands with the wacca machine, showing...
  • loopj
    loopj reacted to Viilmo's post in the thread Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii with Like Like.
    Doit Seriously now this is one incredible and sexy build