LCandell's latest activity

• LCandell
    Start by searching which chipset has your mainboard, then, search for a CPU which uses the same chipset with better specs and the same...
  • LCandell
    Do you need the A/V port for your console? I didn't want to harvest the port when I trimmed my wii, so I've destroyed the metal chassis...
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread Question Will my Wii short?.
    In my 3 trims, the resistance values were different than the values on the post, even I saw two different values between 2 trims of the...
    • '1.png
    • 2.png
    • RVK-CPU-01.jpg
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread Question Will my Wii short?.
    I think you should use a microscope to inspect that zone I did the same on my first trim, but sanding that zone a little bit fixed the...
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread Worklog Omega trim.
    Thanks a lot! For both @subierekt @Stitches
  • LCandell
    LCandell reacted to Wesk's post in the thread Worklog Omega trim with Like Like.
    Nice work!, just a little pro-tip: you don't actually need a heatsink at all with the metal fan, if you mount the fan diagonally across...
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread Worklog Omega trim.
    Can you explain me please your "wireless" U10 location? :ding!: I know I need to take 3.3V and send delayed signal to CPU, but I don't...
    • 1714160315847.png
  • LCandell
    Be free to use it, the devices only draws the required current to work Just be careful to not short wires while the power is turned on
  • LCandell
    LCandell reacted to JMCD's post in the thread A basic homebrewed bartop cab with Love Love.
    Just a few pics of a build I did as a gift for someone a few years back, this was a really fun project and I'd love to do a full size...
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread BitBuilt Welcome Thread!.
    I'm making the same with a GameStation 5 (A mini PS5) but it will be a tabletop console: PiiS5 Looking forward to read a worklog of...
  • LCandell
    LCandell replied to the thread Worklog Wii-Pi.
    With that kind of work maybe also a Wii can be placed inside :XD: Love the way you manage your wiring! @JMCD
  • LCandell
    LCandell reacted to JMCD's post in the thread Worklog Wii-Pi with Love Love.
    Quick update... Finally got the Arduino wired up to controls, just need to finish tying the common grounds together and go over the...
  • LCandell
    LCandell reacted to Thomothy's post in the thread Worklog The Thommii with Love Love.
    Just wiring stuff up and waiting for the last few parts to come in. I have some nice glamor shots though. He kinda looks like a killer...
  • LCandell
    Me alegra encontrar otra persona que hable español! En la guia de corte esta la respuesta: Por el momento solo sirve para los eventos...
    • 1713470399093.png
  • LCandell
    LCandell reacted to Thomothy's post in the thread Worklog The Thommii with Like Like.
    UPDATE TIME! I've been neglecting this work oops... However I have been making quite the advancements in the meantime. First I...