Recent content by gorgyrip

1. Guide DSLite, repair flex cable of the top screen

Good job, but not really worth it. Sadly many screens from China have the cable damaged because of the bad packaging at the factory. Here's a pic of my dsi bottom screen that I repaired today just for the fun of it, because I have never repaired a flex cable. It helps a lot if you have a mini...
  2. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

I have never used 3d models in eagle. It's a good idea, but i'll have to also look for models for the rest of the parts.
  3. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

:) It took a little over 400 hours. The traces needs to be smoothened, but I will leave it as it is, since my intention was to be a visualizer, not for manufacturing. I have zero electronic experience so I hope someone can take a look at the symbols for mosfets/transistors and see if I...
  4. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

Added dsi TWL-CPU-10
  5. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

Thank you for your kind words! I added ds lite USG-CPU-10.
  6. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

I'm glad that some people find it useful. I hope in the summer I will release it also for dsl.
  7. Worklog Bluetooth OG Gamecube controller

About a year ago, I talked with the person that created the software for esp32 and he said that a future version with sleep mode is planned.
  8. Worklog Bluetooth OG Gamecube controller

Great project. The only downsize is that you have to cut the shell.
  9. Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

Very nice guide!
  10. Board scan DS fat / DS lite / DSI pcb scan and schematic

I've scanned the pcb for ntr-cpu-10 and made a schematic. The same for ds lite usg-cpu-10. You can find all the files here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/36bv6n15gwfl7kkxsylq0/h?rlkey=4iqt9tpp2lja15wcgy510h815&dl=0 If you can help with part identification an symbols, please let me know.
  11. Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

Where can I find 2.65v on the motherboard? It's not on the coils. L1012+L1008 - 1v L1005 -1.15v L1004 -1.25v L1009-1.5v L1010-3.3v STB L1006-3.3v L1007-5v L1003-12v @YveltalGriffin, where can I find your pictures of the sanded motherboard?