Recent content by gimalgentry

1. gimalgentry

Screen Issues - Need Input

I'm using twisted 34 AWG magnet wire just like in the guide. Used my drill to get a nice long piece of twisted made. Turning down the green after I took the pics did help a lot with the colors. I will try redoing them with a tighter twist on them. Try to get closer to what is in the guide.
  2. gimalgentry

Screen Issues - Need Input

So I got VGA working and it looks almost the same as the composite. I have attached an image with 4 pictures from the screen showing a bleeding effect. I would like to note that this exact same effect was present with composite connected to the LCD. However I made a composite adapter and output...
  3. gimalgentry

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

anyway to enable vga after the trim if we completely f'd that up?
  4. gimalgentry

Switching to VGA Trouble - Resolved

So i followed the guide a few months ago before my kit arrived. I swear i followed it but i have this horrible feeling i did not enable it. Is there anyway to get back in to enable it at this rate or am I going onto ebay?
  5. gimalgentry

Switching to VGA Trouble - Resolved

I have had no problems up to this point. Testing every step as told without issue until now. I can get composite video to work without issue as long as I don't have the 3.3v line connected that is required during the vga steps. I have redone all of the wires once already. I have checked for...
  6. gimalgentry

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Been watching for some time and finally made an account to get help with my G-Boy.
  7. gimalgentry

Check my VGA wiring

nice to hear you got it working. Sadly i'm battling some issues with my vga