Recent content by AlphaJ

1. Trim Check

Here's some photos. Please make sure they are trimmed well. Thank you!
  2. Quick question about the BBloader

Okay cool, I got it installed and got to the point where it says GC games. I assume I'm ready to roll onto the trimming. Does this mean I can start downloading roms onto the same card or can I use a different/larger card? Thanks guys!
  3. Quick question about the BBloader

I still cant find the bb loader on the wii homebrew. I'm not sure if i'm missing some files or what i'm doing wrong so I just took this screenshot. Thank you.
  4. Quick question about the BBloader

Hey, I've ran into a few more problems and questions this morning. I was wondering if I needed to install all of my games before I trim. I also was curious if I can use a bigger sd card for my Gboy. Finally homebrew doesn't show anything on the bubble menu. I have downloaded the bbloaded onto my...
  5. Quick question about the BBloader

Dude you should've of seen my reaction to my Wii still turning on. I never knew you can do that. Im looking forward to what mind blowing things the community will teach me when my gboy finally comes. I have a habit of asking a lot of questions so I apologize in advance lol
  6. Quick question about the BBloader

I apologize for all the questions, but I'm confused. I have stripped it down to the motherboard, but I can actually still use it as a regular wii?? I know the motherboard contains power and video. I'm obviously not familiar with this, sorry!
  7. Quick question about the BBloader

Dang does that mean I have to put the wii back together?!
  8. Quick question about the BBloader

Hi, I already took apart my Wii and letter bombed it. I installed homebrew, but I didn't install the BB loader. I was wondering if that was a problem as it sounded like I did everything I needed to based on the instructions. Thank you.
  9. Soldering Pro Tips

Hi, I'm new to this community and I just bought a G-Boy kit and the recommended solder. I have little soldering experience, but I'm sure I can master the process before my kit comes. I was wondering if anyone that is good at soldering would spare me some tips when I build my G-Boy. Thank you!
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I'm here because I'm interested in building a G-Boy. I've gotten tired of playing my switch and PS4 and wanted to visit some older games I've always wanted to play.