Recent content by AfooOfBoomZoo

1. AfooOfBoomZoo

Question Planning on making my first wii portable and project of this kind. I want some advice

I'll look into those products, and I likely won't start ordering until I've researched a bit more so I'll be looking forward to your review.
  2. AfooOfBoomZoo

Question Planning on making my first wii portable and project of this kind. I want some advice

I'm realizing I may need to spend a bit more now looking at the electronics videos posted, but a lot of those parts are something I may be able to get from family members, so I may even save money if I'm keen about it. It's a bit daunting but I know that these tools and parts will pay for...
  3. AfooOfBoomZoo

Is that price including the shell? Because that is something I have the resources to make myself for cheap. With the supplies provided in that list and the parts for the build I've seen for sale it only seems about $600 but maybe I'm missing some crucial tools and components in this. I've also...
  4. AfooOfBoomZoo

So I'm just starting out from the very beginning, no experience. I'm planning to make a Louii I've read around a bit and gathered a few preliminary sources to prepare myself for the work to come ahead (which I have absolutely 0 experience in, haven't even ever held any of the tools I'll be using...
  5. AfooOfBoomZoo

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, new here and absolutely clueless when it comes to making anything I see here, but I want to try to make a wii portable.