Wesk
Wesk
I don't really know what you mean by "holes"
Fernandinho
Fernandinho
the holes where the R, L and Z buttons go
Wesk
Wesk
There's whole controller scans dude, in the 3D scan sub forum.
hey hate to bother but i wired up the vga pinouts perfect and it still wont show vga only composite. ps2 slim 79001. any help will be appreciated
Quakers
Quakers
Just as a heads up, but if you genuinely have a question, it's best you actually make a thread about it. So everyone will
be able to have a look over your problem. Instead of trying to disturb other members individually about your question.
I was just having a look at the Louii Bom, and do you still have any of the switch breakout connectors, and the breakouts?
A_s6
A_s6
they should be in the store, i’m not sure about stock though
BlueFox964
ok, thank you, what is the shipping policy for the store?
been learning about capacitors and inductors, and there’s lots of calculus. unfortunately i haven’t learned calc yet. is it necessary to know this stuff to use caps/inductors/other basic components and make circuits related to portablizing? (stuff like custom regs, audio amps, etc)
Gman
Gman
Calculus is good to know for some problems, atleast the jist of it. There is another way to solve time-dependent circuits using Laplace transform, can make a very difficult calculus solution easy. For portablizing you dont need to know any of this though
Shank
Shank
IDK what a calculus is but I've finished a few portables, if that means anything
After spending a considerable amount of time with my Game & Watch, I am now conflicted with keeping the aesthetic vs comfortablity with my Pokedex gba project
Doom
Doom
The new Mario one? I don't find anything of "comfort" about it at all so a e s t h e t i c all the way
$2 discount code for your next jlcpcb order, "GmanJLC". Would be cool if you used it! Thanks.
Doom
Doom
lol i thought stonededge was just memeing about this in the discord and it wasn't actually legit
Joe crump
Joe crump
Hello g man I can't find the place to go to buy a g boy wii kit every link I click it just says "error 404" and says that it has been moved or deleted can you help me find a link to buy the g boy kit?