New profile posts

I notice that the 79000x series PS2 are the only option for portables. Will there ever be the possibility of trimming older slim model PS2?
Shank
Shank
Only if you want to personally take the time to sand down, scan and reverse engineer the board, as well as perform/test your own trims robust enough to be a guide. Creating guides and trims for boards is extremely time consuming, and the PS2 slim boards are all very different.
AFE123
I'm not saying it's not time consuming, but I'm wondering if there's a reason to research other variants of the PS2. I mean, the 79001 series PS2 isn't the most common slim model. Just curiosity.
Just fried my wii project few hours after it was done
Dynamic_Hayden
Dynamic_Hayden
Oof, any chance it can be salvaged?
Explosive T
Explosive T
Maybe I can use some parts like the U10. But im pretty sure the CPU and GPU are fried because when I plug it in they get really hot.
Total Wiiclipse of the heart
Reactions: Razethan
lipikabri
Relaxation: If your feeling exhausted, book an appointment with a sexy massage therapist. It'll help in relaxing certainly! Massage is always a great therapy for the body and can help improve the suppoxygen as well as other nutrients to muscles. Massage also helps alleviate pain by repairing injured tissues.
just went to my local thrift store and bought a Virtual_boy for 5 $
Shank
Shank
(X) Doubt
Joe crump
Joe crump
just tried it out it does not power on and play games