Worklog Zelda Edition G-Wii | My First Portable | By Kranimations

Hi! I'm creating my first portable, and decided to build a zelda edition G-Wii. I have a complete parts list, and a mock up design for the console. Most of my questions will be posted on the discord, so I will mostly be posting updates on this thread. I will link my complete parts list below along with my design at the moment, but things are subject to change.

Attachments

Typically build threads go under their respective consoles, and Modding 101 is for tutorials or beginner questions.

A mod can move it for you, but if they haven't yet I guess it's fine. Good luck with your project!
Oh... I didn't even see that ;-;... ty for pointing that out... also yeah! Hopefully it turns out well! I think the design is super cool!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Typically build threads go under their respective consoles, and Modding 101 is for tutorials or beginner questions.

A mod can move it for you, but if they haven't yet I guess it's fine. Good luck with your project!
So it is, I'll move it to the Wii section

Awesome thread and design! The Zelda mock-up looks very sleek. I’m attempting a g-wii myself so this parts list will definitely be of use. I would be interested to see how you configure the internals, especially with regards to the shoulder buttons and control sticks, those do not seem straightforward to me.

Awesome thread and design! The Zelda mock-up looks very sleek. I’m attempting a g-wii myself so this parts list will definitely be of use. I would be interested to see how you configure the internals, especially with regards to the controller layouts.
Thank you! I am going to use the standard Gwii layout, and I believe that there are guides on that already, but I'll be sure to post the internals when they are completed!