Worklog Xbox Mini Case

This build is out of this world ... Very interested on when the files will be available for download!

Even if it's available for FDM printers and not CNC — albeit th CNC route looks amazing

There is both a cnc and fdm version. They are currently only in beta though. The cnc version will be expensive to make due to the cuts and shape of the parts. The best quote I had was around £1500.
If you want to try printing out the beta fdm version the link for download is in my xbox mini builders Facebook group.
I also did a version with front mounted lcd as someone requested it and also I have started work on a "slim" case which keeps the original psu but omits the dvd rom drive

Attachments

I've designed a 2 part version that can be fully printed (top and bottom both in one piece) and has a single OLED on the front. A 10mm round momentary push button can be used in place of the IR eye and xerc2 if preferred

xbox mini ez print compare.png

and here is a clear case render so you can see how everything fits inside

264354400_4938987786124840_7480238619806649599_n.jpg

buzzyc

Been following this for a while, and recently joined your FB group to grab the STLs and read other attempting this too. Really keen to try this out - just need to find someone with a printer with a bed size big enough to fit it :D

Acabei de mudar de casa devido a uma promoção no trabalho e estou aguardando a instalação da minha banda larga, então atualizarei as coisas assim que tiver isso
[/CITAR]

Hello friend greetings here from Brazil... I thought your project was incredible, congratulations, the fact of making it smaller and with a smaller font was sensational... however I would like to know more about the LCD system, how did you do it? or if you followed a tutorial, I would really like to do it on mine to check the temperatures and other things that this mod can offer...

I'm following the project!

I'll be sharing the "slim" case stl files after I've done the final test 3d print

The OLED is powered by an open xenium modchip variant called the arduinium, there are others that support OLED displays though