WTS Gold N64 Themed GC Controller

BasicBass

DO NOT BUY/SELL WITH USER
Hello, all this is basic bass from the custom GCC discord here to sell another completed build. This build is decked out with t3 lubed stick boxes, resin buttons, and sticks except for triggers, a dyed platinum shell in near-mint condition that has been clear coated in 2k clear coat (the stuff that goes on cars), and a custom paracorded cable with a clear sleeving over it and a gold plug to match the buttons. This build will come with spare buttons (a yellow c stick a grey dpad and some gc-themed A and B buttons in the same mica style). I am hoping to get 200 usd shipped in the upper 48 OBO. If the buyer would like proof of previous sales I can send over some reviews I have received from previous customers.

Notes
the shell still has some light scuffs as it is nearly impossible to have 0 when dying a shell
It will come with a spare shell for whatever use you may have for it
It will come with OEM nunchuck sticks if the buyer would like a taller stick (however it won't fit the theme as well)
The start button has a small dent in it from the seller of my resin buttons however it is not super noticeable

IMG_20220422_181854 (1).jpg

Attachments