WTB Samsung Fit Usb drive or Kingston micro sd card adapter (Closed)

Portables
0 :(
Looking to buy samsung flash drive or Kingston micro as adapter, been striking out on getting reloaded installed with everything Else I tried. Also willing to consider KNOWN working usb drives

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
For RVLOADER, the best option is the SanDisk fit drive which is available on Amazon

Portables
For RVLOADER, the best option is the SanDisk fit drive which is available on Amazon
I have not tried that one, I have tried many Sandisk but never the fit. Non of the others have worked, I will order tonight and try thanks.

The little black 3.1 Ultra Fit?
This drive i personally have tried with no success on many wiis, I am looking for the 3.0 version, any gb that is white. I am also interested in any know working micro sd card reader adapter to usb. Other than the discontinued Kingston micro sd card adapter.

I have ordered what I believe might be a clone of the 2.0 Kingston adapter we will see. Pics below if anyone has tried it I’d be interested to know.

Attachments

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Can't say I've seen anyone use that adapter before. If you get one and try it out, do let us know how it works!

Portables
So if I don’t have a working drive to install rvloader any suggestions, I feel like I’ve hit a wall. Will try the ultra fit tonight but it is a fresh install. All I currently have done is the homebrew channel, and of the many drives I’ve tried non show rvloader even after fat32 formatting and switching home brew to look for usbs.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
So if I don’t have a working drive to install rvloader any suggestions, I feel like I’ve hit a wall. Will try the ultra fit tonight but it is a fresh install. All I currently have done is the homebrew channel, and of the many drives I’ve tried non show rvloader even after fat32 formatting and switching home brew to look for usbs.
I've had good luck using the basic 8GB Lexar drives you can buy in most post offices as install drives. Not the Cruiser looking slidey ones tho, the ones with the pop-off clear plastic caps

Portables
Good to know, I actually got lucky after checking eBay for the last 2 weeks I found a post an hour ago for a Kingston microsd card adapter. If anyone is looking for one currently there are 4 more. Is there a model of Samsung sd card that works best or Any of them

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Any legit Class 10 Evo card. Legit Sandisk cards work too, but I favour the Samsung Evos personally