(WTB) PCB design services

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for someone to design a PCB for me. I need it for a little business I'm working on. I have wanted to do it myself, but I haven't had the time to learn how to and do it. I also haven't had the time to do any portablizing and probably won't anytime soon which leaves me with tons of portablizing stuffss. Haha like alot.. including a trimmed wii, a ready to be trimmed wii and lots of other stuff. I'd be willing to trade most if not all of it. So I think it would be a huge win win for both of us. I also can 3d print stuff for you if that's what you're interested in.

Here are some details about the board:

-1s li ion battery charging and management via 5v micro usb. I've been using the cheap tp4056 boards from china. They work well but the micro usb ports are weak and not good quality. The tp4056 chip is pretty widely known and there are schematics for the circuit. So that part should be straight forward.

-strong micro usb port connection. So probably through hole.

-the circuit will be powering a few 5mm leds and I'd like for them to be dimmable via analog wheel.

- I'd also really like for it to include battery holders for a single AA sized battery. I use 14500 li ion batteries.

That's basically it! Theres a few other minor details but those are the big ones. Let me know if your interested and/or have any questions. Thanks in advance!

***I'm only looking for someone who knows what they're doing and has successfully designed a few of their own PCBs.