World's Smallest Gamecube Controller

Cool, I was hoping it would work with that, this means I can use the D+ & D- wires in the USB-C pinout to pass them to the dock.

I don't mean to hijack your thread. (I'll be starting my own soon)
I'm currently waiting for my USB-C breakout connectors and Wii2HDMI adapter to arrive so I can test the possibility of passing HDMI signals through the "C" connector over the same wires that industry does for HDMI.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Cool, I was hoping it would work with that, this means I can use the D+ & D- wires in the USB-C pinout to pass them to the dock.

I don't mean to hijack your thread. (I'll be starting my own soon)
I'm currently waiting for my USB-C breakout connectors and Wii2HDMI adapter to arrive so I can test the possibility of passing HDMI signals through the "C" connector over the same wires that industry does for HDMI.
heh, not to burst your bubble, but you are gonna want "displayport" for usb c Hdmi, unless you're wiring hdmi, and just using usb c as the port.

but since you seem to be doing it for everything(power, hdmi, etc) you'd want something like this
http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slla333/slla333.pdf

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I think you are greatly underestimate the difficulty and complexity of how this works. Type C is kind of a clusterfuck right now.

So you didn't do any programming for this project right? Did you just rip the little microchip out of an old gamecube controller and put it in the little version and then rewire it? In the picture I included, is the item circled in red from the original gamecube controller?
1677173981165.png

So you didn't do any programming for this project right? Did you just rip the little microchip out of an old gamecube controller and put it in the little version and then rewire it? In the picture I included, is the item circled in red from the original gamecube controller?
or is the item in red the "GC+ board created by Aurelio Mannara mentioned in Predue 89's World Record Post?

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
View attachment 26297
This is a GC+ board, it's listed in the first post that lists all of the parts. Please don't bump old threads though :)