Workstation revamp

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
I've spent the last two days working on setting up my workstation for streaming, as well as fixing some minor flaws, adding some new lights, integrating the server into it, and relocating/replacing a bunch of stuff.

Before:
IMG_6937.JPG

To be completely honest, this was pretty damn clean as per normal standards.

After:
20160311_223227.jpg

(and after a 5 hour stream)

I think it came out pretty well. The biggest things I had to deal with was widening the shelves about 5 inches to fit the TV, sliding the whiteboard underneath the entire structure, and mounting the computer to the top wall and routing all the cables so that they're not in the case of desk space. Mounting the board inbetween the two shelves was also a bitch.

Some additional pictures:
20160312_002820.jpg
20160312_002718.jpg
20160312_002741.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mooper

I always find it interesting to see other peoples' workstations. We should have a workstation thread. I'd start one but I need to do some serious cleaning first.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
That could be cool.

Somewhere in one of these pictures, you can see Ashen's signature of approval...

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Id like to think the resources drawer is full of money.
Technically it is, because it's full of bags of transistors, which are the official currency of BitBuilt.

TodorSauce

The artist formerly known as Ashen

I'm not sure whats happening here. But I approve.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Well since that case got sacked, I've been using it for various things. It finally landed here as a mounting spot for multiple workstation things; I've already used it to hang wires, tape rolls, and tools. And the obvious secondary lighting switch and lamp spots too.