Question Wiring Diagrams for SuperPad 64?

This is probably an easy one for most of you guys, but I have mounted the buttons in my N64P and need to wire from the tact switches to the right places on the SuperPad 64 board to finish up the controls. I have been referencing a lot of material from diagrams on this site, but have not found one for this particular thing. I think that I am primarily confused about getting ground wired properly.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Pictures would help out significantly. :)

All of the grounds can be connected together then just connect one wire from each of the tact switches to the appropriate spot on the board. If you are still confused upload some pictures of the board and I can draw up a diagram tomorrow for you :)

Last edited:
Thank you, Chaos! I'll get some good pictures up sometime this weekend, I appreciate the help :)

Miceeno

2020 3rd Place Winner
Portables
This is a diagram I made for my self when I was trimming a SuperPad64 controller a while back. This picture was taken after I removed the controller pak slot.

I ultimately didn't use this because the soldering was pretty tough and I had tons of room in the case for a more conservative trim.