Will I ever see my GBoy ship?

Bfum

I ordered a GBoy on Jan. 3rd of this year when it was up for a round of pre orders. I know the BitBuilt shop is more or less dead, but should I hold out to receive my GBoy or try and get a refund? It's pretty frustrating to pay what I did, and then not get any info or updates for over 7 months.

I ordered a GBoy on Jan. 3rd of this year when it was up for a round of pre orders. I know the BitBuilt shop is more or less dead, but should I hold out to receive my GBoy or try and get a refund? It's pretty frustrating to pay what I did, and then not get any info or updates for over 7 months.
Unfortunately I don't believe so. You should get your money back though. They have discontinued the kit. And are no longer shipping units. If you do not see your money return, contact them about it and they should resolve the issue. Sorry though, that's really unfortunate :(

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
You will need to DM @Noah here on the forums, that seems to be the only way to get your money back.

I'm so sorry for your situation. I hope that you will not have such problems in the future. I always try to avoid such situations, but you can never fully trust all the services in the world. Unfortunately, sometimes even companies that consistently offer high-quality services can leave you disappointed at a particular moment. I hope you'll solve the problem. I use this company again and until I was disappointed. I recommend postsendungsverfolgung.com to you with confidence because they helped me and delivered even in the shortest possible time. I wish you all a beautiful day!

Last edited: