Solved WiiVision Power sorce

Hey BitBuilt community
Do you guys know what batteries Noah used for his Wiivision. A link would be appreciated. Thank you

Noah

retired
Portables
You need to stop posting so many threads and consolidate your questions into one thread. Wesk also told you no one is going to spoon feed you the information, which is true. Many of the things you asked for can be found in various guides and worklogs across the site, so I'd say you should do more research before asking more questions since almost all of the information you need is covered already.

I understand it can be tricky to pick up a new hobby like portablizing, especially when it can get so complex, but you need to be able to find some information on your own! It's totally alright to ask questions if you actually looked and can't find the information on your own but it's important to develop your own research and troubleshooting skills. Otherwise building the actual portable will be a nightmare compared to just collecting the information.

You need to stop posting so many threads and consolidate your questions into one thread. Wesk also told you no one is going to spoon feed you the information, which is true. Many of the things you asked for can be found in various guides and worklogs across the site, so I'd say you should do more research before asking more questions since almost all of the information you need is covered already.

I understand it can be tricky to pick up a new hobby like portablizing, especially when it can get so complex, but you need to be able to find some information on your own! It's totally alright to ask questions if you actually looked and can't find the information on your own but it's important to develop your own research and troubleshooting skills. Otherwise building the actual portable will be a nightmare compared to just collecting the information.
Ok