please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
pin 5 filter doesn't need to be relocated lmao

Shank

Staff member
Portables

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I don't know what you mean by this. Elaborate please?
He's referring to pin 5 on the Wifi module I assume. I was getting some mixed results in my testing. Either way the relocation is working for me now :)

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Good to know. Any way sneek+DI could be cleanly integrated into a convenient interface so we don't need to jump through the hoops?

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
I haven't gotten to homebrew stuff yet, but couldn't you just have priiloader autoboot to it?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I haven't gotten to homebrew stuff yet, but couldn't you just have priiloader autoboot to it?
Yes. SNEEK replaces BootMii ARM binary, so it's just a matter of setting Priiloader to boot straight into bootmii.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
But sneek makes homebrew malfunction, right?
I think that only Nintendont gives problems with sneek due to the custom DI module. Anyway SNEEK can be booted also from the Homebrew Channel (by loading BootMii).

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
But sneek makes homebrew malfunction, right?
I still have to look into it, but I couldn't get the homebrew channel to load when running sneek (I have priiloader so I can switch between bootmii and other things)
Though, I had been thinking about writing a single .dol that you could run with priiloader to load GC/Wii/homebrew apps all from one menu interface (as I've had weird problems with wiiflow, and I'd need to figure out what broke that stopped allowing wiiflow to load with nintendont to keep the MX chip removed)

Last edited:

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Stopped by the pawn shop I saw the Wii mini with a revision code of 10. They had 2 Wii minis and wanted $90 each for them. Here's the kicker: the lady wouldent let me open the battery tray to check which one was the one I wanted.

"What you doing?"
I just need to open the battery tray-
"No. Can't open."
Seriously, its just one screw, and I'll put it right back.
"No, no. No can let open"
Its a battery tray. See, I can do the same on an Xbox. (Opens hard drive tray on Xbox)
"No, no is same. Can't let open"
I've been here like 6 times and they always let me do this
"No, we can't"
Really? You are losing my business over this.
"I sorry. No can let open"

Fuck them. Keep an eye out for a Wii mini with a revision code of 10, because I can't get a hold of this one. It could reveal undiscovered secrets.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
So currently these are the pins I theorize are nessessary for the Bluetooth module:
GND
3.3v standby (power)
USB D+
USB D-
Sync (short to 3.3 to connect Wii remote)

Here are the ones I believe to not be mandatory:
Reset (5 pin IC 0 or 1 signal)
Disconnect (sends a signal telling wii remote to disconnect and turn off)

I do not currently know what the other pins do. I assume one allows you to turn the Wii on with the remote? But if we are shorting the standby to the regular 3.3 and running custom regulators, that isn't an issue. The functionality doesn't exist anymore, since the standby functionality is removed.

Last edited: