Question WiiPlacement(1st mod project)

Kojo

Has anyone run into this problem before?
My softmod-Wii just isn't recognizing or syncing with my wiimotes anymore. I've tried 4 different ones with fresh batteries.

-Can reformatting the usb and reinstalling the package too many times cause the Wii to not sync? I've done it twice so far: once for a bad PSX iso that caused black screens, another time to get rid of effects from of a bad version(I think) of WiiBrew Browser app.

Sorry if I'm unbearably needy at this stage. I just want to get all of this lined up right before I move on to a portable(I'm doing a pretty good job with research so far!)

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Check your bluetooth wiring. If it seems sound, go to the wii menu and try and sync there, most homebrew (including postloader) don't let you sync remotes for whatever reason...

Kojo

Just the answer I needed! I can sync from the Wii menu just fine. Thanks!

I'm going to try to get some of those WiiSX games working past the loading screen. If they don't work it's no biggie, but I am having one last issue where I can only control genesis games with the Wii Classic controller, instead of the GC one.
The controller does register if I'm in GensPlus emulator menu, but not within the games themselves.

-Could it be something like the file type?(I'm using .md instead of .bin)
-Or is it in the right folder?(gens/MD)