Wiip theme ideas?

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
So as you guys know, I'm working on a wii portable that is going to look like a larger version of a ds lite. I paint and customize consoles in my spare time, and I'd like to bring that into my portable. So, I want to try and find a "theme" that fits my portable.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'd like it to be themed like a game that either is for the wii or ds (or preferably both), but if it's for GameCube that's ok too. I really really love metroid, and it has games for all three of those consoles so it's currently my top pick, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

What are your favorite games? :)

Shank

Staff member
Portables
M E T R O I D
My vote is for Metroid prime trilogy theme. So much to work with. The elements of talon 4, light and dark of aether, and the blue phazoney glow of prime 3.

Portables
Lol!
So as you guys know, I'm working on a wii portable that is going to look like a larger version of a ds lite. I paint and customize consoles in my spare time, and I'd like to bring that into my portable. So, I want to try and find a "theme" that fits my portable.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'd like it to be themed like a game that either is for the wii or ds (or preferably both), but if it's for GameCube that's ok too. I really really love metroid, and it has games for all three of those consoles so it's currently my top pick, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

What are your favorite games? :)
My vote is on Zero Mission because the colors match your profile picture! Lol!

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
M E T R O I D
My vote is for Metroid prime trilogy theme. So much to work with. The elements of talon 4, light and dark of aether, and the blue phazoney glow of prime 3.
My vote is on Zero Mission because the colors match your profile picture! Lol!
If I do metroid, I think it'll be red and orange with yellow and green. Samus colors. Neon orange is my favorite color so I'm happy to use it as often as I can.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Nomination for Mario Kart. The obvious color choice would be red, by no reason you'd have to stick to that. Since MK doesn't have a simple logo like Metroid's Varia icon, you could go as subtle or blatant as you'd like. I'm thinking subtle, like very minor checkered flag motif, maybe a stenciled pipe frame go kart. I have an image in my head of what it'd look like, but not the paint or photoshop skills to show you.

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
If you wanted a smooth, clean theme, then perhaps use the Wii Sports color scheme

White, light blue and dark grey. Nice and simple

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
If you wanted a smooth, clean theme, then perhaps use the Wii Sports color scheme
And then build it into one of the Wii sport tennis racket addons, stick the Wii remote motion controls inside, and look like an idiot on the go!