Solved Wiimote Inside of Wii games

Legend

Portables
So I just finished my portable: cube-ii (will post pics in worklog later), however I cant seem to get the wiimote working in wii games atm. I have copied the sysconfig from the real nand but it still wont work. Even when I go on the emunand from the bottom options. Does anybody have any ideas?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Have you synced them in the system menu and do they work there?

Legend

Portables
yep, it was synced in the main menu and also works in portablize-mii

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Uhm that's odd. Have you tried syncing them directly in a wii game? You have not installed GC2Wiimote, right?

Legend

Portables
I dont have GC2Wiimote but ill give that a shot rn.. I thought it was just my batteries, but even with brand new ones it still refuses to lol..

Ill edit this comment in a min if it works or not... thank you for the quick reply btw!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I dont have GC2Wiimote but ill give that a shot rn.. I thought it was just my batteries, but even with brand new ones it still refuses to lol..

Ill edit this comment in a min if it works or not... thank you for the quick reply btw!
No, you don't have to use GC2Wiimote. Wiimotes won't work if you have that, that's why I was making sure. Try to sync the wiimotes in a game

Legend

Portables
i just meant that ill try syncing in game haha, and that did seem to work haha... I had just thought you couldnt in game but it must be that you cant sync your wiimote for the first time in game.. but anyway,

Thank you so much again Aurelio! much appreciated!!

Quakers

Smash that like button!
alguém tem um tutorial em vídeo para instalar o gc2wiimote?
PLEASE don't double post, you have been repeating the same questions over and over again through multiple threads. If your that desperate for answers then you should make a thread. Instead of trying to answer your questions on other users threads, just go to a forum section
look at the top and tap the "Post thread" button. You should also try finding some type of google translate or translator, as you clearly did here
but then you somehow reverted back to speaking a different language?
I am only saying this as a concern to you, as if you keep up this behaviour a moderator will spot you, and they will ban you.
If you are having trouble understanding then I highly recommend you read through the Bitbuilt rules a couple of times

Last edited: