Question wii wont boot

wired up av and power on trimmed board, av to a gc avout port and power to another wii board. i get the correct voltages just no video/audio. i haven't soldered the usbs back on.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Well then solder the usb. As of now portablizemii doesn't work without usb and shows a black screen.

Well then solder the usb. As of now portablizemii doesn't work without usb and shows a black screen.
LOL ok ill check that out real quick. for the mean time i was soft modding another wii i recently got. what a relief though

still nothing. the usb powers up, just no video/audio signal...

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Can you boot into priiloader by holding the reset button?

Can you boot into priiloader by holding the reset button?
theres no reset wired on the trimmed board. however, does there have to be a usb present? i thought a wii would boot to the main menu if there was no usb in the port? i had mine plugged in, but it might have been the wrong files for said wii. i lost track of them when soft modding other wii(s). the one i just did works so i might retry it. not sure

Hmm. Well i doubt ill be able to figure out the files for the wii. U10 outputted 3.3v
I think im gonna have to work on another board..

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Download again the pack and copy everything on the USB. Also check very well your USB connection, especially on the data lines

Download again the pack and copy everything on the USB. Also check very well your USB connection, especially on the data lines
I cant get the mac address though. I have a pack for a recently modded wij. I double checked my lines. Theyre ok.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Doesn't matter, that's only needed when you do the letterbomb hack

Doesn't matter, that's only needed when you do the letterbomb hack
Havent Tried it, after work im gonna solder the reset button up and see if priiloader works. Havent troubleshooted everything quite yet.