Wii U Gamepad Build

Hi All,

I have gathered all of the required components to make a project such as those linked below. However, I am unable to commence the project due to my arthritis. Would this be something someone would be willing to carry out for a fee? Alternatively, do you know of anyone that may be able to carry this out/be interested in this job?

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6078
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1607
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2248

Kind regards,

Mark

Attachments

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
If people are interested they'll message you, however, your chances of finding someone to do a commission of something they've never built before is extremely slim.

If people are interested they'll message you, however, your chances of finding someone to do a commission of something they've never built before is extremely slim.
Thank you. I'm hoping the instructions on the threads I linked to would be sufficient as the guides are quite comprehensive and I already have all the parts etc.. Hopefully, someone will come forwards (fingers crossed).

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
Sorry dude, with the exception of something exceptional I've put down the soldering iron thanks to developing multiple sclerosis (for what it's worth I've also got arthritis I so can strongly sympathise with you there!). Given what the Pi can do in comparison with cheap handhelds such as a Retroid 2+ (which will be about a third of the final cost of what you're after) it's really not a competitive option here to build this project either - and I've actually built something similar, but I've lost my cost sheet on it as it was a long time ago.

Sorry dude, with the exception of something exceptional I've put down the soldering iron thanks to developing multiple sclerosis (for what it's worth I've also got arthritis I so can strongly sympathise with you there!). Given what the Pi can do in comparison with cheap handhelds such as a Retroid 2+ (which will be about a third of the final cost of what you're after) it's really not a competitive option here to build this project either - and I've actually built something similar, but I've lost my cost sheet on it as it was a long time ago.
Thank you @MRKane for your reply and I too am sorry to hear of your conditions :(

Unfortunately I already have all the components for the project they were accumulated over almost 2 years and my hands have gotten to the point where it's impossible in that time. The Retroid 2+ does look good but the screen is half the size in comparison and I only need something powerful enough to play old spectrum, C64, mame and a few snes/megadrive games.

Is there anyone else you might be able to recommend me tagging in this thread at all? Alternatively do you know of anyone outside the forum who may be able to help?

Many thanks in advance.