Model Wii S Lite 3d Printed Models

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I completely forgot to upload these haha. My bad. These are the models I used in the final version of my Wii S Lite portable. They fit an Intec DS Lite carrying case (not the DSi case) for any advanced modders interested in using the same case.

Special thanks go to @Aurelio for modelling the 3ds slider parts and allowing me to incorporate them in the design.

The button holes use 3ds buttons, and are listed separately for anyone just interested in a more basic version of those. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/3ds-button-holes-models.1652/
The top half is made to hold a 5" composite screen, and I used screws from a Wii to hold the top half together.

20180127_135725.jpg

Attachments

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I always “like” when people share their model files.

Now I’m kicking myself for not buying that DS case when I found one for $1.

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
uuuh this is nice, thanks a lot! I'm surely going to investigate it for for my first wiip B|:D

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
uuuh this is nice, thanks a lot! I'm surely going to investigate it for for my first wiip B|:D
All I can say is that this project represents a large amount of frustration for me. I hope that these files will help you if you decide to make your own :) I'd love to see your version of it

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
That needs an Eyoyo in it.

Hey I just finished watching your worklog for the Wii S Lite and it was super cool! I was wondering if these files are the same ones you ended up using because I noticed that the metroid logo in the middle of the case to help the fan isn't in the files shown above did you frankencase it or did you just change your mind about the case after you posted this.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Hey I just finished watching your worklog for the Wii S Lite and it was super cool! I was wondering if these files are the same ones you ended up using because I noticed that the metroid logo in the middle of the case to help the fan isn't in the files shown above did you frankencase it or did you just change your mind about the case after you posted this.
I may have grabbed an older file on accident, or I may have uploaded one without the fan vent, thinking that people could design their own vent and not be stuck with metroid :P I'll take a look at it tomorrow and update it for anyone who wants the fan vent too