Worklog Wii Portable Worklog ("Clunkii")

Looks good besides the... you know. The u10/u9 traces should be fine I think. :)

I actually have one already - the bit just wasn't long enough to reach the screw without the actual handle being able to fit in the hole. In other news, I found my SD Card reader! Since it has been a decent amount of time since the last post, I've tinned most of the GC+ surfaces, added the zener diode, and am in the process of wiring up buttons and adding resistors. Here are the photos:
View attachment 10268 View attachment 10269View attachment 10273
I'm having a bit of trouble finding the voltage regulators on the screen motherboard:
hh1651 doesn't appear to be one, and GBCAQ + KDCAN haven't turned anything up in searches. The frog thing is obviously the CPU, and I don't see any other components that could be voltage regulators.
Also, this thing is going to need lots of Bondo.
not sure if you have figured this out yet, but those 4 through holes in the bottom left of the board, if you supply 3.3v to the one one the right (i believe it is that one) you wont have to remove anything and still power it off 3.3v rather then 6-16v on the normal input.

this was a GC+ board, you were supposed to populate the board with smd resistors.

@FallenLogic any updates, I'm interested in seeing your build running? Also don't feel bad about the resistor thing, now you know about SMD components! In the future, you'll laugh about this :)