Question Wii Portable Question

I have a question about the wiring/powering of a Wii motherboard. I created a Wii portable a while ago and now the video output is messed up. The Wii now only shows a black screen when booted up. This has happened with the last two or three times trying to create my portable after a couple of times booting it up. I was wondering if anyone knows something that I'm doing wrong that could lead to this result. Is there something I'm missing or have I just accidentally shorted wiring somewhere and fried the board? It has happened several times in a row so I think I'm missing something. I can provide a simple schematic and parts if needed. The Wii is completely untrimmed and has no disk drive. It is to be noted that I used 26 AWG wire and I now know that I should have used 22 AWG instead. I just have the switch on the side that toggles the power feeding directly into the power input on the Wii board.

Battery used:

Reddit post:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
We'll need clear photos of all the internal wiring to be of help here

We'll need clear photos of all the internal wiring to be of help here
Ok, I can't actually supply photos now since I'm at college and I don't have a tri-wing screwdriver. I can supply photos on the 9th when I go back home. I'm guessing I should just edit this post instead of creating a whole new one with the photos.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just make a new reply to this thread when you have them. The double posting rule is moreso against same day spam